We're constantly developing on Orion Terminal.
It's important to note that there's a lot more to our token / pair onboarding than there is for a traditional exchange. This technology is completely unique, and so we want to be sure we have stress tested every single token we add - as well as every single possible trade of that token with every other token. Naturally, this process will speed up and become more automated over time. Currently, there are 35 tradable assets on the terminal, resulting in 582 tradable pairs via complex swap.
We have two methods of adding new tokens to the terminal:
- High Volume Assets: We will be adding pairs periodically based on several factors including availability, liquidity, and volume.
- Popular Assets: Alongside adding pairs ourselves, we’re developing an on-chain voting mechanism in order to add new pairs to the terminal. In the meantime, we’ll be hosting voting on our website below.
- Weekly voting on select assets for BSC and ETH
- The top voted assets on each chain will be added the following week
- This results in two new assets per week, leading to hundreds of more pairs being available on Orion Swap (652 tradable pairs after week two, and so on)
- This process will continue for new tokens and new chains will be added to the voting process
- We'll be adding assets periodically in addition to the voting