How to Migrate Liquidity From Orion's Liquidity Mining to Orion Pool.
To begin with, make sure you have some ETH in your wallet to cover the gas costs of the migration.
Step One: Connect Your Wallet
Connect your MetaMask wallet to the Ethereum Mainnet.
Open the Orion Terminal: trade.orionprotocol.io
On the left panel, choose “Add Wallet“.
Select the Ethereum network.
Choose your preferred wallet.
Step Two: Migrating From Uniswap
1. Choose the “Pools” icon from the left panel.
2. Click for the “Migrate & Stake” tab on the top right corner.
3. Press the “Unstake” button.
4. "Confirm" the transaction in your wallet.
5. Press the “Approve” button.
6. Click to confirm the wallet notification.
7. Press the "Migrate" button.
8. Confirm the wallet transaction.
9. View the “Uniswap Liquidity migrated” notification.
You have successfully migrated your tokens over to Orion Pool.
Learn more below.